Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Magical mango-peeling tricks
There are lots of way to skin a cat--I mean, peel a mango. This is the coolest one I've seen. I read about it in one of Karen Knowler's books. I forgot to mention that you will definitely want to use a THIN-RIMMED glass. Good luck. Now, go make a mango-spinach smoothie and lick up your green moustache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mango trick very cool ~ who would have thought!?
Now I'm hankerig for a mango!
You work fast (think about+do it+shoot it+upload=done!)
Wow! I have the gadget, but I've never cleaned out a mango the same way twice, because each way seems messy and inefficient! I gotta go out and buy me a mango(mmm, make that a bunch of 'em), and try this new way. Thanks for sharing that!
I have one of those!! They rock!
JulieK
Post a Comment